Thursday, June 18, 2009

Right Now

Right now I am utterly exhausted! I have just put my kids to bed! Which is way behind schedule because they always go to bed at 8pm on the dot. (Should I let Marley stay up later? Jon says yes, I say no way!) My mom and dad watched the kids this evening so I could try to get everything packed for our trip to the beach! Thanks bunches! I have a vertical pile for every one's clothing! UGH! I had big plans tonight: iron said clothes, pack them in suitcases, fold clothes that need to be put up, and so on. But I am so tired. The kids were really dirty, so we had a late bath. And I am just whooped out! Plus Marley has her all star softball tournament, starting tomorrow night! Just wondering how and when I am going to get it all done! It is hard to pack and load for 6 people by myself!

But atleast I get to go see Mrs. Beth and get my haircut! It has literally been forever! So hopefully that will refresh me!

I am getting back in the blogging world and catching up on every one's blog! Hope everyone is doing well!

2 comments:

Anne said...

So happy you're back, Stacey!

Anonymous said...

Why isn't your husband helping you?? Good grief! No wonder you are tired!!! Can't wait to see pictures of your new haircut! Enjoy that "Mommy time"!